24 February 2014

Getting to be a habit

I've had this blog for about 5 or 6 years now, and I definitely go through cycles of updating a LOT, and hardly updating at all. I apologize but lately it has been the latter! I'm on Facebook fairly regularly though, so I'm not that hard to keep track of. Strafe has his own page, as does my agility "business" Dauntless Agility as well now. Easier to post about specific things that way.

Last weekend Strafe and I went to Chicago to teach. Major delays getting there but once there we had fun. Nice facility; I'm really happy that so many places are putting in turf with rubber infill these days! Clean, heated, pretty good footing for the dogs (nothing is perfect, after all). Nice to teach on all day. We got home quite late last night and today we took the day off of anything strenuous because we leave in just over ONE WEEK for Crufts!

And I'm routing through Denmark in order to pick up this guy, who I'd like to formally introduce as All Zet Be Adventurous, otherwise known as Ven. (thanks to Jane, the breeder, for allowing us to freely "steal" all the pictures off Facebook:) he is 7 weeks here. He'll be 9 weeks when I bring him back.





I dug out the Sherpa bag that I brought Strafe home in. Hard to believe he used to fit!


And I got a new point and shoot camera to take on the trip with me (and because my old one was having a few issues that I don't think are worth paying to fix). First time out today, a small section of our field has finally melted! it is a mucky swampy mess but it's the first time we've been able to go in our own field to exercise in probably more than a month!

Main part of the field is still crunchy snow


yay we can RUN for the first time in FOREVER!

Strafe is a dork.

No comments: