01 January 2014

Twenty Fourteen

We spent our last day of 2013 herding with the tricolors. Strafe was interested but confused, made some improvements so we'll go back. Seri was super naughty and ended up spending the lesson on a long line working on being a bit calmer and lying down when told.

Now it is 2014. For the first time, I have almost every weekend for the entire year planned out already. It is a busy year, and I am glad I took most of December off from teaching. I have one more week before I start up my classes and then seminars for the year. I am going to a lot of new places this year, along with a list of places I've been before as well. I'm looking forward to all of it. I also have a lot of big competitions on my plate in 2014. Kiba's probable last big event, in AKC Nationals in March (unless I decide to try for US Open, which is doubtful but not completely off the table). Strafe and I together have quite a list of things to do and we are going to have our serious faces on for Tryouts this year, really trying hard for AWC Team in addition to EO again. We also have something else exciting planned this spring... lots to do! I am looking forward to 2014, and as good as 2013 was for us, I am hoping to make 2014 even better.


No comments: