15 February 2012




The darker one, without the full white rough, is coming to be mine. The one that's continually attached to the blanket, tugging and growling like a maniac. Yup, that one ;)

I don't really NEED another dog (really, nobody NEEDS 5 dogs) but I believe I have time to train him. Why do I think that? Because despite all the other things I'm doing, I still found time to play a 35hour game of Mass Effect on the Xbox 360 last month. And I've been reading a lot. So if I cut down on leisure activities, I'll be fine. Money will be tight for a bit when he debuts in agility but I'll make do the same way I always do - by carefully picking which dog runs in which trial until they're all qualified for the things I want them to qualify for. It's been working well for me so far, and after this year Drifter will be fully retired and living the easy life.

Barring any issues, this growly little pup will be shipped to me on Tuesday. Once everything's settled I'll post more info about him.



Somehow, I keep ending up with tricolors. As the sire's owner pointed out, I sort of have the tri-fecta now...

3 comments:

THE Princess Diaries said...

ADORABLE :) Do you have a name picked?

Rosanne said...

I'm working on it...

THE Princess Diaries said...

:) Can't wait to hear it!