01 December 2011

Strafe enjoying our large window

Tomorrow morning VERY early (not so bright) I am headed off to the airport. Again. I've never ridden so many airplanes in such a short amount of time. I am only teaching a normal 2 days of seminars this time, then coming home Monday. However coming all the way east across the US pretty much takes a whole day unless you can get a direct flight (not really possible from PDX to BWI). So I get back late Monday. But really the travel doesn't bother me. I have always enjoyed reading books and I don't mind being by myself for periods of time, so flight days are really just "reading days" for me. Luckily I have some good books packed and ready to go. The only thing I'm concerned about is on the way back my connection time is fairly tight in Denver so hopefully the PDX - DEN flight will be on time or maybe early...

Looking forward to being back in the PNW again, even if it's only for 2 quick days! Nice people out there, and I've done a lot of teaching since the last time I was there and I hope (and expect) that the people who come will enjoy it even more this time than last. After all, if I didn't get better over time, what would be the point?

Today is devoted to my car, getting it inspected, tires, insurance change, DMV, etc. Not really exciting, but necessary stuff.

Yesterday I ran Strafe in my Masters class for the 2nd time. He's still jumping 20" (about 50cm) but he is doing really well. After I get back from Portland on Monday night I only have a few days left till his AKC debut!

No comments: