14 December 2011

ok seriously?

i am at our indoor for class today and for some reason my droid wont allow me to edit my last post. Perhaps its my aspergerlike insensitivity, but i dont understand why my comments in the last post upset people. This is my blog. I record my thoughts here. And my thoughts are that it felt kind of like teasing us to post "coming soon" on a Monday and not say when the announcement would be. I do realize its not intentional teasing or being mean. I am downright shocked that people actually emailed Tracy and complained about what i said. I think thats silly. Am i not allowed to care about making a team i applied for??? clearly i am not a part of the emotional society that reads so deeply into such statements. basically, chill out people!!!

ETA: I edited the last post. So it doesn't say anyone was "mean". i had no idea how touchy people are. I am a blunt person, so uh, sorry I'm me! I realize a lot of people read this, but it is still, and will continue to be, a JOURNAL. Please keep that in mind.

4 comments:

Katie T. said...

I do not find anything offensive about your last post, you're right on target!

Karissa said...

The negative aspect of the internet is that it's available to all - including busy-bodies and crazy people. Someone must have been bored and feeling the need to stir up trouble. As a human with real feelings, I can understand that you are just excited and anxious for the news. I didn't feel you were negative or offensive at all. It's hard to be patient about things like that.

Cedarfield said...

I don't think what you said sounded offensive, rude or angry and I don't think it deserved a public rebuke. Uhoh, I guess now I'm being rude.

Kathy said...

Like water off a duck's back. Don't worry about it. You are allowed to say what you think!