25 February 2011

Don't like me, even though you read my blog?

Fine, then buy the e-Book instead! It's got lots of great exercises from lots of team members, along with a few fun articles. It's almost 130 pages for a measly $25!! That's crazy! Buy one! Tell your friends and relatives to buy one! Or if you really want to help the whole team, send us some extra money too, to tell us how much you love us, or how much you love our e-book!

ClICK HERE TO BUY THE WAO TEAM USA E-BOOK!




PS please buy it even if you do like me - all proceeds are going to the Team!
PPS I have added a permanent link in the sidebar in case you want to buy it in a few days, or next week. Or you'd like to go back and buy more later, like, for your collection, or for a friend...

2 comments:

Diana said...

I like you. Well I don't really know you, but you seem like a nice blogger!

Rosanne said...

Thanks!